The way to achieve success for your company is to be a coach who empowers your team.
Being a good coach is the key to the proper functioning of a business.
Being a bad manager can make the work atmosphere unpleasant and difficult to achieve any goals.
A workshop with a motivational purpose, where we learn the secrets to have a successful work team.
Learning to be a good manager is the secret.
A successful coach is a person who teaches his team and takes the time to train them.
It’s a person who listens, welcomes feedback, and shows appreciation for their team.
The real success of a company depends entirely on a good coach.
Vicente Pimienta explains to us that a good Coach is one who:
- Creates an inclusive environment, where the work becomes enjoyable.
- Teaches his team how to learn.
- Empowers his team and doesn’t micromanage
- Is a good listener
- Knows how to ask the right questions
- Makes the right decisions
- Knows how to listen and give feedback
- Is a collaborator
- Has a clear vision and strategy for the team
- Empathizes with his team
Did you know that the success of a project depends on a good manager? So, be a coach who empowers your team.
By following Vicente’s advice in this workshop, you will achieve a friendly and open environment and reach your team’s goals.
Take the opportunity to register for the next FFTA-Florida Foreign Trade Association workshop here.
Also follow us on Facebook to find out about more workshops