12 customized blog posts, quickly delivered right to you.
Content marketing is the practice of creating high-value content for a target audience to attract and engage them. It should be a core component of every business owner’s marketing strategy. When companies provide consistent, valuable information to their customers, they build brand loyalty and drive business.
For over ten years, Textbroker has been providing custom written blogs to over 100,000 clients. Simply pick the topics and keywords and we will provide your clients with high-quality content!
- Managed Service: With a dedicated Account Manager and editorial review process, you can rest easy knowing your project is in the hands of professionals. Typically, this is a service only offered for a minimum $2500 spend!
- Image development: Releasing high-quality publications on a regular basis allows businesses to establish themselves as thought leaders, which strengthens the corporate brand.
- Increased reach and name recognition: Often, high-quality content that addresses current or controversial topics is disseminated via social networks. By taking advantage of this trend, a company can increase its prominence and reach.
- Lead generation: If customers are impressed by the content provided, there is a high probability that they will be willing to leave their contact details – whether out of an interest in the product or simply a desire to get to more content.
- Cost-efficient: Textbroker offers high-quality content at an affordable price.
How do I get started?
Simply fill out the activation order form! As soon as Textbroker has received payment, we will place your orders. You will receive 12 blog posts which you can publish weekly.
How is Managed Service different than the self-service offering on the Textbroker website and why is this a unique selling proposition for your SMB’s?
With our blog package, all Partners are offered managed service. You are provided with an author briefing document which has been vetted and approved. You are provided with a dedicated account manager and editorial review to ensure that all blogposts meet the required specifications in the author briefing. We also are able to manage deadlines and provide teams of authors with subject matter expertise. One other benefit to these you is that the barrier to entry for managed service at Textbroker is $2,500 per month. As we anticipate we’ll have orders from all Partners to meet this amount, we did not ask for any minimum order commitment. We also manage revisions with our authors directly in this model. So, the blogpost itself for a 400 word order at 2.4 cents is cheaper than a blogpost in our managed service environment but there is not the support you need. In the self-service platform, there are no guaranteed deadlines. It is an open marketplace and the author has to choose the order. Our customers provide all the author briefing information and create their own specifications. Customers need to check for compliance items such as the proper HTML or enlist our editors post-acceptance of an order for proofreading at half a cent per word. Customers need to interact and request all revisions directly and search for the right authors to build teams. We do not offer managed support unless we have a customer willing to invest $2500 per month.
How long is this blog post and who writes these blog posts?
Each post will be approximately 300-400 words. We have thousands of writers who have been rated as a 4 star author on our platform and can deliver you great quality blogs. For more information about our four star authors, see attached file below on how we rate our authors.
What will each blog post look like?
The blog post is written to a specification as listed in the file below called “Blog Specification”.
What type of businesses should purchase this content?
Any size business can benefit by posting content on a consistent basis.
How should I price this?
The price point is entirely up to you. Suggested MSRP would be anywhere from 25%-75% markup.
Does my customer get to approve the blog before it is published?
We will send your customer a .CSV or Word document with all of their blogs to publish weekly.
Can my customer request edits?
Upon receipt, your customer has 48 hours to request a revision to any of the blog content sent. As long as the request is valid, we will make the appropriate changes and send back to you within 48 hours.
Can a customer run more than one content marketing initiative at a time? For example, can a customer order a blog package and a small business website?
Yes. You may have purchased the 3 month blog package and realize you would like additional content from Textbroker. Please reach out to the contact in the FAQ for a custom quote.
I would like to create content for my customers but something other than blog content. Can I do that?
Yes. Please contact your account administrator and we can put together a custom quote for you.
What are your terms of service?
Please find file attached below.
How long does the entire blog creation process take? (SLA)
- Once the activation form is filled out, payment is processed within 24 hours.
- Assuming that the activation form is filled out in full, two blog posts (pilot orders) are completed and delivered within 5 business days.
- Upon receiving feedback on the two blog posts (pilot orders), necessary revisions will be made.
- Once the first two blog posts (pilot orders) are confirmed as being correct (tone, voice, content, etc.), the remaining 10 blog posts will be placed.
- Expected completion and delivery of the remaining 10 blog posts is 5 business days after placement.
How can I contact Textbroker with support questions?
You can email email@example.com
What are the country and language options for blogs?
There is no restriction by country and blogs are written in English.