Digital Ads – Facebook
Harness the power of Facebook with targeted ads appearing directly in the news feed.
Take advantage of Facebook and Instagram’s extremely diverse user-base to find the exact demographic you’re looking for. With Digital Ads: Facebook, our talented team will create and build the newsfeed ad for you to draw in the customers you desire.
Harness the Power of Facebook and Instagram with Pinpoint Precision
We make targeting on Facebook and Instagram simple. With technology like the Facebook Pixel, custom conversion, site retargeting, dynamic retargeting, and custom audiences at our demand, our team will put your products and services in front of those who are interested in them most.
- No effort required: our experienced digital advertising professionals will take care of all the heavy lifting for you. This includes creating and publishing ads, targeting users, building landing pages, generating revenue reports, and more!
- Reach the right audience: our strategists target the people who will be most likely interested in your business, and then serve ads to them the perfect number of times.
- Excellent return on investment: rest easy knowing your ads are reaching your audience, with a minimum of 25,000 guaranteed impressions.
- Increased social media presence: paid Facebook advertising is a fantastic way to increase brand awareness.
Where will my ads show up?
The ads will show in the News Feed of your potential audience.
Can I have control over the way the ad looks?
Our Digisults team will work with you to ensure the ad represents your business in the strongest way possible.
What do you need from me on an ongoing basis?
Any information that you can provide about special promotions you are running that we can feature could be helpful to us in creating a winning campaign.
What do I need to do to get started?
Simply provide us with as much detail as possible in order for the best possible experience. We’ll need you to answer a few questions from us in order to produce a fantastic campaign.
What does the timeline look like from order submission to campaign launch?
You will receive a confirmation email within 2 business days after the order form is submitted. A formal on-boarding call is not always necessary. However, our Digisults team may contact you during the fulfillment process to gather more information if needed. Within 10 business days after the deliverables outlined by the team (example: different access, logos etc) is received by the team, the campaign will be launched.
Note: a day or two before campaign launch, you will receive a launch email from our team sharing screenshots of the ads themselves and the landing page, if applicable. If you have any feedback this is the best time to share it.
How often can I make changes to my campaign?
After the launch of a campaign, one round of revision can be done free of cost for every 3 months. Additional revisions would incur a flat fee depending on the revisions requested.
Can I choose to target only Facebook or Instagram audiences?
Definitely. You can choose to target one or both audiences.
What do the “abandon” indicators mean in a campaign with call tracking?
- Unanswered – a call that is not classified as a bad call (spam, misdial, etc.), but isn’t answered
- IVR or Voicemail Abandon – a call abandoned by the caller during the automated routing or voicemail process
- Hold-time Abandon – a call abandoned by the caller while on hold
- Ring Transfer Abandon – a call abandoned by the caller during a transfer