Digital Ads – YouTube
Harness the power of YouTube and reach the audience you need with targeted video ads!
Advertising video is required. Video production is sold separately.
YouTube is one of the top providers of media in the world! Take advantage of that tremendous reach with YouTube advertising and get you the exposure you need to thrive in your competitive market.
On your behalf, our team of specialists create targeted ads based on specific demographics (age, gender, household income, and parental status), interests (travel, tech, beauty, and sports), searched keywords (“how to repair an iPhone”, or “top 10 beauty tips”) or even on specific Youtube channels. Utilizing Youtube’s TrueView ads, our service will typically play your promotional video pre-roll, which is an ad at the start of a short user-selected video, but they can also appear in-stream (mid-roll) if that video is of considerable length.
- YouTube is the world’s second largest search engine after Google, and the third most visited site in the world after Google and Facebook. This active user base represents an exciting opportunity for you to reach new markets and customers!
- YouTube reaches more 18 to 49 year-olds than any broadcast or cable television network based off of mobile usage alone. Furthermore, 6 out of 10 people prefer viewing video on online platforms compared to live TV. Target the audience you want while reaching a larger audience than TV has to offer.
- On average, Youtube boasts over ONE BILLION mobile video views per day. Capitalize on this high volume of traffic with targeted ads that bring attention to your business!
- Video marketing engages and appeals to consumers. four times as many consumers would prefer to watch a video about a product than read about it. Social videos are also shared 1200% more than photos and text combined.
With this service, will my video be advertised on other channels outside of YouTube?
We utilize YouTube’s TrueView in-stream ads, so your video will appear exclusively on YouTube. However, YouTube can be embedded and links can be shared across multiple social channels.
Does YouTube maintain a minimum or maximum video length needed to publish a video ad?
Minimum video length is 30 seconds for this service. There is no maximum length for YouTube TrueView in-stream ads, but if an ad is too long you chance alienating your audience. Ask our specialists for more information.
What is the optimal length for a video ad?
While many experts recommend that a video ad is no more than 30 seconds in length, the optimal length really depends on your audience and the type of video you’re trying to advertise. Ask our specialists for more information.
What do I need to provide to get started?
We simply require a URL link to the video hosted on your existing YouTube channel, as well as the URL to the landing page for your ad (the page you would like your audience to be directed to when they click on your ad).
How does YouTube charge for advertising?
YouTube advertising works on a CPV (cost per view) model, meaning you only pay when viewers watch the first 30 seconds of the video, or if they engage with your video.
What do the “abandon” indicators mean in a campaign with call tracking?
- Unanswered – a call that is not classified as a bad call (spam, misdial, etc.), but isn’t answered
- IVR or Voicemail Abandon – a call abandoned by the caller during the automated routing or voicemail process
- Hold-time Abandon – a call abandoned by the caller while on hold
- Ring Transfer Abandon – a call abandoned by the caller during a transfer