Video – Your Company
Create a video to tell the world about your company, product or services.
The “Introduce Your Company video” is a one minute video that uses a professional on-camera spokesperson in a business-like setting with custom graphics, announcer voiceovers, and “b-roll” (which is a video and/or images of the company or product).
Every business has a website. A company video can supercharge your website by helping you communicate effectively with your audience. Use the video everywhere you can: websites, social media pages, YouTube, email marketing, and landing pages.
- You are 53 times more likely to show up first on Google if you have a video on your website.
- Adding a product video to a landing page can increase your conversion rate by 80 percent.
- Mobile users prefer to watch a video over reading a text so much that mobile video viewership has more than doubled every year.
- A 98% of Internet users say that they have watched a video to learn about a product or service.
- Facebook users are seven times more likely to like or share your post if it includes a video.
How does the order process work?
Using our easy, web-based dashboard, you’ll select all of the custom aspects of your video!
- Select from our large selection of on-camera spokespeople—even select what they will wear on camera.
- Then select the studio background, the graphics, the voice over artist, and everything else that will make up the video.
- Add a script.
- Your selected spokesperson will the shoot your chosen script in front of your chosen background.
- We will then deliver the fully edited video with the custom graphics within two business days.
How quickly will I receive my video?
Once the full order is placed and submitted in the product dashboard, the completed video will be delivered within two business days.
What languages are supported?
There are no restrictions for countries. Videos can be produced in English or Spanish and each video can only be created using one language.
Please note: Videos in Spanish may take up to seven business days to complete. The cost of each video is buyed separate.
How do you encode my video?
We deliver the video in two standard formats: MP4 and MOV. You will receive a link so you can download both versions.
How long is the video?
Your video can be up to one minute long. Studies have shown that customers prefer business videos that are less than one minute in length.
How can I host/stream my video?
YouTube provides free hosting/streaming and you can embed your YouTube video in your website. You can also upload videos directly to Facebook and LinkedIn.
Can you host the video for me?
Yes! We upload all videos to an Amazon S3 server and provide you with a code to either link to the video or embed it on your website.
Will I receive a closed captioning file with my video?
Yes! You will receive an SRT file will a time-coded transcription of your video at no extra charge.
SRT files sometimes cost as much as $50 per minute of a video to produce. You can upload the SRT file to Facebook and YouTube with your video. The SRT file is human-generated, as opposed to the computer-generated caption option on most video and social media platforms, which means it is more accurate. Closed captioning is important (and sometimes required) for helping the hearing-impaired understand your video. But it is equally important for your entire audience because many people prefer to watch videos with the sound turned off (because they are in the office or other environments where sound would be a distraction).